Diagnosing your PC/preparing automatic repair

My PC (laptop) hp pavilion sleekbook 14 (not touch screen) windows 8 had been saying "diagnosing your PC" then" preparing automatic repair" I've had this problem for like a month and I thought it would go away but it hasn't someone PLEASE HELP!! And do I have to get a new one or go get it checked?? 
 
 
Solution: 
 
 I understand the computer is in a "preparing automatic repair" loop. This indicates that there is a corrupt file on the computer. You can only fix the issue by performing a system recovery, which will unfortunately erase your data. This YouTube video can show you how to do it: Preparing Automatic Repair on Windows 8-Fixed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A VOYAGE Through Rohu in Makira Ulawa Province.

How to fix an unrecognized USB drive: we help you find the cause of the problem